Originally, the Stripe chair was developed by Fermob as part of a special project at the request of the designer Matali Crasset. She wanted to create a seat to encourage people to talk and share, and that would be easy to move from one table to another, for the new Mini R fast food concept of the student services organisation CROUS. This is how Stripe came into being: an aluminium chair with gentle curves, comfortable to use with a handle on the back of the backrest. Available in a standard version for all professional projects.
1) Aluminium tube frame.
2) Backrest and seat made from curved extruded aluminium slats.
3) Handle on the back of the backrest for ease of handling
4) Contract Exclusive Market
5) Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use.
6) Anti-UV powder coating.
1) Aluminium tube frame
2) Aluminium slats backrest and seat
Product Size (L/D x W x H) mm:
580 x 520 x 850
Packing (Vol (M3)):